tout et rien

I have been itching to do another Tout et Rien post for a while now. I have been collecting links to share with you and hope you enjoy them as much as I did. 

Without further ado, here are this Friday's Favourites! 
(cue My Favourite Things from the Sound of Music)
  • Sarah Bessey does it again. I loved this blog post so much."And perhaps, just perhaps, you could make it your intention to – this year – rest from your battle against your body and simply embrace her with peace and love and joy and gratitude."
  • I'm a big fan of letter boards...and got one for Christmas which made me so excited! But it turns out you can make one yourself... check out this: DIY Vintage Felt Letter Board
Credit: Pinterest


Credit: Love & Renovation (I laughed so hard!)
  • Um, Oprah's speech at the Golden Globes? Definite fave. "So I want all the girls watching here and now to know that a new day is on the horizon! And when that new day finally dawns, it will be because of a lot of magnificent women, many of whom are right here in this room tonight, and some pretty phenomenal men, fighting hard to make sure that they become the leaders who take us to the time when nobody ever has to say “me too” again." 
  • Does it make me a weirdo that I've discovered a love for puzzling lately?! It's so relaxing... Please don't judge me! I'm currently working on this one and the boy is working on this one (we picked out puzzles for each other haha!)... it's on to see who finishes first! 
  • Currently reading Love Does by Bob Goff and I'm devouring it. 
Credit: Amazon
  • I love this look by Everlane. It's simple, stylish and... ethical clothing! Have you ever bought any of their products? What do you think? 
Credit: Everlane 
  • I had this Berry Bliss acai bowl from Buddha-Full coffee shop in Vancouver last week and it was amazing. I'm looking forward to trying some recipes like this at home! 
  • I've been loving The Happy Hour podcast with Jamie Ivey. She invites amazing, strong women on the show that talk faith, life, struggle, family, work, etc. etc. This week I listened to episodes with Ann Voskamp, Jami Nato, Annie Downs, Sarah Bessey... and was so encouraged! 
  • I don't take risks when it comes to my tea. In other words, you won't find me drinking banana mint chocolate maple eggnog tea. I keep it real simple: and this Organic Cream of Earl Grey from David's Tea is my favourite. 
  • I'm all about the comfort food lately. And this broccoli and chicken mac and cheese bake recipe is exquisite. 
Credit: Hey Modest Marce 
  • I have been getting to know the Enneagram typology of personalities and have really enjoyed doing quizzes, reading and reflecting upon what personality type I am. It was especially after listening to this podcast on the Enneagram by the Liturgists that I came to the conclusion I am a type 2 with a 3 wing. I have found this personality assessment tool to lead to greater self awareness and I believe it can be used better connect with others, myself and God. Below are visual representations of both my types. I'd love to know what type you are, if you know!
Type 2: The Helper (...or people pleaser cough cough)



Type 3: The Achiever (...or image-obsessed cough cough)
Credit: Pinterest.

Have a great weekend, guys! Hope you enjoyed this segment!
****For this post I linked with MomfessionalsGrace and Love Blog and A Little Bit of Everything from Friday Favorites! 

Comments

Popular Posts