blogging community and estival living

I have been so amazed by the support found through the blogging community as I started writing on this page. Heck- I didn't even know there was such a thing as a "blogging community". 

I had no clue what I was doing. 



Lecy, from A Simpler Grace, is a beautiful writer who has kindly offered me advice as I fearfully embarked on this journey. I am so thankful for her wisdom and her experience. 

This past week, she invited me to share about simplifying your life and slowing down. As you readers have noticed by now, this is something I have been increasingly seeking to do in recent months. I coined the term "estival living" to describe this new style of living.

Check out the piece here

I hope you enjoy. 

Here is to simplicity, estival living and writer friends that were made through this crazy thing called "blogging". What a crazy thought. 

Comments

Popular Posts