berry smoothie bowl

Hey, dear friends! As you know, I'm a smoothie person. They're my go-to breakfast before I rush to school. Lately, I've gotten into smoothie bowls. They're like a jazzy version of a smoothie which I enjoy having on the weekend. This berry smoothie bowl is an easy recipe for you to try- fruity, sweet, nutrient-rich and simple to make!



Smoothie bowl (amounts are flexible)
1/2 ripe banana, sliced
1 1/2 cup mixed berries: strawberries, blackberries, rasperries, blueberries. 
4 tbsp milk (I used almond milk and it was delicious!)
1/2 large apple, sliced 
1/2 cup spinach
1 tbsp flaxseeds
1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce 

Toppings
  • 1 Tbsp (5 g) shredded unsweetened coconut (desiccated)
  • Blueberries, sliced
  • Strawberries, sliced
  • optional: Granola
  • optional: Chia seeds


Have fun!

Comments

Popular Posts