tout et rien

Here's a few links for you today. Enjoy!
  • This is so powerful. I really appreciate Rebekah Lyons' honesty. To all women, whether working or studying or stay-at-home moms- may we never forget to be dreamers and to cultivate our uniqueness. Read more here
  • I was a bridesmaid at my friend's wedding this Summer, and the wedding party walked down to this classic song by Of Monsters and Men. Love.
  • I am definitely going to try out this recipe in the Fall. 
Credit: Cookie + Kate
  • I feel strongly about this. Our tendency in the Global North is to want to be the core of development rather than peripheral. Are we willing to sacrifice that for effective, sustainable development?  
  • This dress. Oh my word. 
  • Credit: Roolee
  • Enjoyed this interview by Kinfolk with Martha Stewart. Who would've known she rarely cooks dinner?! 
  • Interior Design Trends this season. Statement ceilings and brass? Yes please. Find here
Credit: Good Housekeeping
  • Loved this awesome Montreal travel guide. I need to try some of these places myself! 
  • I appreciated this very matcha (terrible pun, I know). Yet another reason for me not to get into coffee! 
Credit: Simple Living 


Have a great weekend! xox 

Comments

Popular Posts