tout et rien

I am so happy the weekend is here. I've got quite a bit planned, but it's going to be a relaxing couple of days nonetheless.

Here are a few links I collected over the week that I thought you'd like. 
  • Emily Henderson's interior design book, Styled, has so much personality- both gorgeous and informative. 
  • This beautiful post about singleness and barrenness was filled with wisdom and vulnerability and power. "The feeling of incompleteness is a great gift to the Christian because it reminds us we're not home yet, we're not face to face with Jesus."
  • Five spots for Fall foliage. I want to go to these places! Read here
Credit: Gal Meets Glam
  • When in Nova Scotia, I got the boy a couple of these upcycled bottle cups. They are so fun, especially for the people in your life that like a good brew (not me)!
  • This exhibit is so, so, so important. 
  • Is Christ relevant in politics? Read here
  • I tried out this recipe for lunch yesterday: avocado and feta smash on toasted rye. Oh my word. 
Credit: Taste 
  • Love this blog post by author Sarah Bessey. "I don’t believe in ghettoizing God in my children’s lives: like we only talk about God at an official family devotion or we only pray at bedtimes or only read the Bible at church. There isn’t a dividing line between God-time and Regular-Time. I believe God is just as present in the mountains lakes and the minivans of our lives." 
  • I'm allll about writing lists. I bought this book a few weeks ago and I can't wait to fill it up in 2018! 
  • Is this reason enough for me to shamelessly go on a Lululemon and Fabletics shopping spree? 
  • This house was formerly a foreclosure property- amazing remodel! Love the neutrals. 
Credit: Apartment Therapy

Hope you enjoyed! Have a great weekend. 

xox 

Comments

Popular Posts