tout et rien

I follow my fair share of blogs, and something I love is when bloggers have series, a certain kind of post they consistently publish. 

Tout et Rien, a French expression meaning “everything and nothing,” is my first attempt at a series on this blog. I will try to be faithful in posting one every Saturday.

The idea is simply to share links to interesting articles and blogs, pieces of art, favorite recipes, books I am reading, go-to products, etc. etc. It’s a way for me to cover a wide range of topics in a single post, and share most anything I find convicting, beautiful or fun any given week.


So here we go. 
  • Monet is my favorite artist. One of my fondest memories of a family trip to France was visiting his home in Giverny. Wishing I was in Vancouver to see this exhibition.
Credit: Vancouver Art Gallery 
  • An interesting analysis of millennials (I am one of them!) 
  • Love this Portland apartment

  • Credit: Apartment Therapy
  • Yes. Yes. Yes. Pursuing social justice takes time.
  •  I am in a long-distance relationship myself (there will certainly be more about that on the blog). Though letters and airport hugs are the best, a lot of heartache is involved. This piece captures the sentiment.
  • Thursday’s dinner hereMy mom and I however threw the tomatoes in the boiling water and poached them rather than mixing them with the basil when they were raw. 
Credit: Epicurious 
  • I devoured La Délicatesse by David Foenkinos in a day. I laughed, I cried. It was such a sweet and heartfelt novel about unexected love after loss. For English, find it here.
  • My family and I watched the movie the other night. You can’t go wrong with Audrey Tautou. You just can’t. 
Credit: Allocine


That's it for today. Have a great Saturday! 

Comments

Popular Posts