tout et rien

Hi friends. How is everyone doing? Am I the only one that is so ready for Spring?

I have pretty much finished midterms, but now term papers and preparing for finals has begun. I am so looking forward to this semester being over! This past week, I booked tickets to visit my sweet sister in Paris. We'll be visiting the North-Eastern coast of France and then tour Belgium with two friends. I can't wait to see her! The trip is currently my main motivation to get through the next few weeks of studying.

Here are some of my favorite reads these past couple weeks. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
  • I spoke about the practice of Sabbath here, and this week I listened to an amazing podcast conservation between Annie F. Downs and John Mark Comer (could it get any better?!). They cover the meaning and intent of Sabbath, different ways to adopt the practice, how it relates to development, environmental preservation, and enneagrams. SO GOOD. Find it here.  
  • Billy Graham's life in pictures.What a legacy.
  • If you adore white walls, natural light, moldings like me, you'll find this Manhattan apartment gorgeous. 
  • What female presidents would have looked like. Ha!
  • I certainly know where I want to go for my next vacation. Check it out. 
Credit: Cereal Mag

Credit: Thought Culture
Credit: A Pinch of Yum
  • This article was heartbreaking. "Deadly shootings in schools — that is, the killing of children in sanctuaries of learning — have become a distinctly American ritual, the rote responses as familiar as a kindergarten recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance."
  • This poem. (very relevant following the previous article shared)
  • Powerful, heartfelt blog post challenging Church narrative toward gay brothers and sisters. "Let’s do the hard work of simply asking, “What do you need, and how can I walk with you from this day forward?"
  • It's Black History Month- take time to read about 28 Inspirational Black Canadian Women. 
I hope these lead you to reflect and feel inspired today. I'd love to hear your thoughts! 
Have a beautiful day everyone! xox

Comments

Popular Posts