tout et rien

It's time for a tout et rien segment! It's been ages. 

Is it just me- or the beginning of Summer gets the creative juices flowing?! I have a long list of projects I want to work on (recipes, crafts, writing, books to read, places to visit!) and I worry I won't have time to do it all! 

I hope you enjoy these links from the web as much as I did!


Credit: Pons, Pinterest. 
  • While in Europe, one of the books I read was Charlotte, by David Foenkinos. I read it in French, but English translations are available. It was beautiful.
  • Something I love about studying international development is how diversified it is. We tend to think it's just about economic development, but it is so much broader! This article about access to eye care is so important.  
  • Grilled chicken Shawarma Kebabs, a great Summer meal!
  • Loved this devotion by Amanda Bible Williams at She Reads Truth. I have found myself hurting those I love because of my sin- but in Jesus, there's always so. much. hope. 
  • I have been following this Instagram account all about Montreal coffee shops, and it's been my go-to guide for weekend plans!
  • This house is so dreamy- I love the carpets, white walls and details!


  • My girl Emily P. Freeman, yet again with the most encouraging and wise words about decision fatigue and being a soul minimalist
  • Whenever I come home from vacation, I seem to have a kind of aversion to gluten and sweets. But these rolls (rosewater! cardamom! pistachio! saffron frosting!) look amazing. What a beautiful, inspiring culinary blog!
Credit: Noghl-e Mey. 
Credit: Kindred and Kin
Have a beautiful ending to your week!

Comments

Popular Posts