easter 2018

Happy belated Easter everyone!

I got back from British Columbia last night, and am so grateful for the time I had there!

I love these words by Pope John Paul II, which resonate deeply with me as I celebrate the resurrection of my Saviour! 


Do not abandon yourselves to despair. 
We are the Easter people 
and hallelujah is our song. 

-Pope John Paul II


Highlights this Easter: 
  • Being back with the boy
  • BC mountains and blue skies
  • A beautiful church service with baptisms and the reminder that the greatest freedom is found in surrender to God!
  • Eating paska for the first time (I'm dating a menno in case you're wondering) 
  • Finishing my Lenten study of Exodus- and being reminded of God's faithfulness to His people and the fulfillment of His promises up until the resurrection
  • Coffee runs
  • Being told that Jesus' sacrifice rids me of guilt and shame
  • A walk hand in hand with my favorite guy
  • Seeing sweet friends of mine
  • First ice cream date of the year!
  • Vancouver cherry blossoms 

Comments

Popular Posts