tout et rien

As promised, I'm BACK with the "tout et rien" series! It's been ages. I love sharing with readers the things that I'm enjoying lately and articles I have come across, but haven't made time to put links together for you in months! Here is a compilation of things I have lately been doing, marveling at... and that have been inspiring me!
  • I love Rivers & Robots so much. Their new album, Discovery, is stark, sincere and compelling.
  • Natalie Walton and Chris Warnes' lifestyle guide, This is Home, was such an inspiring work on minimalism, design and savoring beauty. I just can't get over the photography!


  • Convicting article on the impact and power that eating has on the world. Though I am currently not a vegetarian nor a vegan, I am increasingly thinking about the way I eat as a means to pursue non-violence and sustainability. "If we can live well without causing unnecessary harm, why wouldn't we?"
  • I was gifted a vintage copy of this classic over the weekend and I can't wait to read it this Fall!
  • I won a giveaway through the beautiful Nada's instagram account and am SO looking forward to getting some products at Boutique Vestibule! Check out their stuff! 
Credit: Boutique Vestibule
  • Fascinating and insightful New York Times article lamenting the rise of transactional sex and the failures (might I add broken promises?) of sexual autonomy. 
  • I have never made pumpkin whoopie pies... but I am SO ready for Fall and excited to try these babies out!
  • Tasted my first spanish latte a few weeks ago- so good. And surprisingly easy to make!
Credit: Pinterest
  • Best Instagram fanpage to waste hours on (guilty!).
  • Whenever I get a chance to get my hands on a copy of Dinette Magazine (Quebec-based mag filled with art, wisdom, culture and a love for adventure and pleasure)- I devour it. Check them out!
  • Credit: Mine
  • Loved this recent post from a favorite Montreal blogger of mine. I really appreciate this wisdom about minimalism and the reminder that this is a matter of the heart. 
  • Very helpful podcast by John Mark Comer and Gary Breshears on biblical inerrancy, truth, biblicism and a crisis of faith. 
  • Though it is currently outside of my budget (shipping fees, US-Can exchange rates and just being a student in general), The Stockplace has the sweetest dresses and other outfits. Can you believe how cute this jumpsuit is?!
Credit: The Stockplace
That's it for today... I could go on and on, but I'll just have to wait until next post! Let me know what you've been loving, trying out and been inspired by in these past few months!

Comments

Popular Posts