tout et rien

Friends. The semester is coming to an end (insert a million happy faces here)!!! I am currently putting in the hard yards, studying and paper writing, while also waiting with great anticipation for the Christmas break.

That said, I have been surfing the web during moments of distraction in the past few weeks (these do happen sometimes) and have some links I've been wanting to share with you!
  • Girls from my discussion group on campus and I are doing Dressember this year. The movement involves wearing dresses throughout the month of December (YES, in the cold) as a symbol of solidarity, to raise money for survivors of sex trafficking (rescue missions, aftercare programs, etc.). This awareness campaign is so important and we are really excited to do this together. If you'd like to donate, here's the link to our team's fundraising! 
  • This. Time's person of the year, the silence breakers
  • I've been on Pinterest a ridiculous amount getting creative ideas for Christmas. Take a look at my Christmas favorites.




  • With everything seemingly revolving around partisanship lately, I hesitated to share this article when I first read it. But I was struck by this sentence: "[...] with evangelicals, who decided with Donald Trump and may decide with Roy Moore that in the war against secular liberalism, they simply can’t afford to police the morals of their leaders."
  • I just about died when I saw this crostini bar
Credit: How Sweet Eats
  • Christmas Gift Guide to Empower Women, written by Sarah Bessey (fave!). Got me thinking on buying gifts more intentionally. These ideas empower women and, ultimately, families and communities!
  • I love Shauna Niequist's article on Expanding the Way We Experience God. We are all unique, and we all need to adapt throughout our faith journeys. 
  • I'm way too excited about this. Please don't judge me. I just love the royal family okay?
  • Ok, though I am looking forward to Christmas and winter clothing, I love this Fall ethical capsule wardrobe by the Good Trade. 
Credit: YSTR
  • What a great initiative! Trees to Palestine
  • Mimi Thorisson's blog, Manger, about life (and food) in France is so beautiful. Also, almond and pear clafoutis? Yes. 
Credit: Manger
On that note- Bonne semaine à tous et à toutes!

Comments

Jess said…
Thank you so much, Regine! xox

Popular Posts