tout et rien

I have seen so many links lately that I have wanted to share, but have just not taken the time to type them all up for the blog. So here I am! 

Yes, I should probably be writing a term essay right now. But hey, a girl needs a break right? 


I hope you enjoy these inspiring, thought-provoking and fun links! 
  • song by Jonathan Ogden from his incredible album, Winter. I have been listening to it nonstop.  
  • I saw this cookbook at Coles the other day. It was so beautiful. The recipes looked wholesome, interesting, creative, delicious. I can't wait to get a copy!
Credit: Eleanor Ozich
  • An excerpt of Henri Nouwen's book Spiritual Formation about gratitude. I love this. "Gratitude is the attitude that enables us to let go of anger, receive the hidden gifts of those we want to serve, and make these gifts visible to the community as a source of celebration." Happy American Thanksgiving, and may we all see feelings of resentment turn to gratitude in this season. 
  • Mornings are so hectic. I love these fun ideas for changing your morning routine
  • I gotta admit it, I am absolutely already in Christmas mode and have pretty much been blastin carols since November 1st. I want to celebrate Advent this year. These calendars are so lovely. My favorites? 7, 8, 16, 26, 29.  
Credit: Silly Old Suitcase
  • As I shared on the last segment, I have been watching This Is Us and loving it so so so much. I really appreciated Vanity Fair interview by Chrissy Metz, who plays Kate on the show. "And so, it can be frustrating in that the weight is not all that I am or all that Kate is, but it’s a really big part of who we’ve allowed it to be. Allowed ourselves to be. And the only way to tell that story is to tell the story."
  • Holidays aren't complete without my mom's apple cider. This slow cooker apple cider looks delicious.
Credit: Stay at Home Chef
  • A beautiful text about not letting screens rule over us. I love this blog. "We have to be attentive to being addicted, being anxious, being fearful, fear of missing out, fear of the current political climate, overlooking our community, or overlooking one another."
  • Airbnb's Most Popular Listing. No wonder. 
Credit: Parachute
  • Responses to the #metoo and #ihave campaigns need to be different. Interesting article explaining why. 
  • DIY vintage candles. So cute!
Credit: Design Sponge

Have a beautiful week! 

Comments

Popular Posts